Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Last spring, my course was so popular (okay, so it's required, but still) that the department had to raise the enrollment limit for each lecture section to 90; I think my final enrollments were around 84 and 87. I just checked my enrollment for next semester for the first time because I got an email from a student asking if I could let her into the class. The 8 AM lecture is already at 64, which is pretty decent, but then I checked the 10:10 lecture, and indeed--it's already hit 90! Holy cow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tim. You must have gained quite a reputation. No doubt people have heard you're playing U2 and Prince in your lectures...and then, of course, there are your natural good looks and sparkling personality. Guess you just have it all!

From an unbiased observer,

MOM

Anonymous said...

PS. Great pics from Thanksgiving. I apologize for giving you nasty germs.