Here's what I did on my Spring Break.
We went to visit Sara's family on a whim, without telling them. It was really nice to see them, although I am sad to say they had a lot of snow on the ground. (We hadn't had snow for several weeks.)
Having played a bit of crokinole with the Bakkers, we decided to get out our old carroms/crokinole board and repair it. While we haven't gotten around to the "repair" part yet, we did a bit of research on it. It turns out it was made in 1937--pretty cool!
And I wrote a program to help teach my summer students about pitch-class set labels. The program is here. It's in, let's say, public beta, which means I'm open to comments/suggestions from anyone! I recognize that I made it way too small, but if you download the swf file (right-click/control-click here and download the file) and open it from your computer, your computer will allow you to make the window bigger, which should resize all the elements within.
1 comment:
Cool program! I think I understand the concept entirely in about 60 seconds thanks to the great diagrams and explanation.
Post a Comment